Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Support the Supply Chain Manager in leading planning and scheduling, customer service, inventory management, warehousing, logistics, and indirect materials procurement. Drive master production schedule attainment, on-time delivery, stock-in rate, past due, and inventory accuracy metrics through continuous improvement and process development.
1. Use Timken Manufacturing Operating System (TMOS) tools to ensure safety, quality at the source, and operational excellence.
2. Develop and maintain a high-performing team through selection, development, motivation, and leadership of supply chain materials procurement and scheduling team members
3. Develop production schedules that support exceptional customer service levels and overall operational efficiency.
4. Manage procurement activities for indirect materials.
5. Develop and refine inventory management processes to ensure efficient flow of material, appropriate inventory levels, and accurate inventory transactions and forecasts. Manage offsite warehousing activities and shipping and receiving functions.
6. Serve as the customer service liaison between front end units and plant operations. Drive plant-wide customer service improvements through root cause investigation and corrective action.
7. Leverage SAP system and integrated applications to optimize business processes through detailed knowledge of the applications and strict management of data integrity.
8. Lead physical inventory.
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree
Previous Job Experience:
- Minimum seven years MRP
- Four years Supervisory experience in a manufacturing
Technical / Functional Skiils:
- High learning agility
- Exceptional work planning and organization skills
- Strong ability to teach, coach, and mentor team members
- High degree of initiative
- Expert SAP skills in a manufacturing supply chain environment
- Demonstrated skill in leading others
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.