Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose and Scope
Provide guidance and expertise to the global organization related to SAP Master Data Management for Order Management processes. This position is responsible for defining, documenting, assessing, and scrutinizing the business processes of Master Data within Order Management and identifying areas for potential improvement. Streamlines operations or develops solutions that allow for improved efficiency or increased productivity. Must also ensure processes are aligned with organization objectives and guidelines.
- Lead teams within the Master Data Management group and across the business, for the development and improvement of processes in the areas of Master Data used in Order Management.
- Owner of complex end-to-end order customer master maintenance processes: application, documentation, testing, and training.
- Responsible for the creation and adoption of standards for global compliance and master data integrity across the company including working with global business leaders to assure compliance and develop improvement projects.
- Provides leadership for additional scope of global SAP implementations and efforts related to business process automation and SAP future design changes and functionality.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day activities to ensure completion of key tasks and activities related to ensuring accuracy and that all master data is current and to correct any data anomalies.
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data management and order management processes.
- Provide technical support for master data across all areas of the company and interface with process teams for SAP design, new functionality, and acquisitions.
- Lead efforts in business automation of current processes related to Data within the Enterprise.
- Develop automated scripts and solutions for automating business processes including the uploading of master data into SAP within a BPA environment.
- Experience with SAP ECC and related modules such as CRM, and MDM.
- Experience with order management processes and customer master data.
- Experience with Business Analysis and Process Mapping
- Experience with MDM tools and processes including BPA development.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office preferred, especially Teams, Project and Sharepoint.
- Systems and technical aptitude to understand how data is structured.
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage multiple activities.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process and structure qualitative and quantitative data in a way that can be shared with others to help facilitate informed business decision making.
- Skilled at active listening, written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment, collaborating with peers and providing leadership or guidance as needed.
- Must be proactive, self-starting and intrinsically motivated.
- Required: Bachelor's in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering , IT or related degree and 4+ years' experience in Master Data Management.
- Preferred: Master's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, IT or related degree and 2+ years' experience in Master Data Management.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder due to accesses to munitions/ITAR restricted data.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.