With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We have immediate openings for Warehouse Production Associates for our client, Skjodt-Barrett, a manufacturing facility processing packaged food items. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with fantastic growth potential. Associates in this position earn $17.40- $18.40/hr, depending on shift and position. If you have any questions, please call or text (765)535-3489..
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Casual Dress Code, Modern, high tech Environment, Other on the spot perks.
Bonus: $150 Referral Bonus.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $17.40 - $18.40 / hour
- Assist Batchers and Assistant Batchers with moving pallets and drums, dumping buckets, weighing ingredients, and loading machines.
- Assist with CIP and cleaning procedures.
- Remove trash from the area; move pallets, used drums and buckets, and take any trash to the trash compactor throughout the shift.
- When not actively assisting or, during any downtime, perform Packaging Associate duties.
- No experience necessary.
- Must read, write, and speak in English or Spanish.
- Proficient at basic addition or subtraction.
- Steel toe boots or shoes required.
- All other PPE will be provided by employer (hair nets, safety glasses, earplugs, gloves, uniforms and face masks or face shields).
Requirements: Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 50 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: Skjodt-Barrett/Lebanon, IN - 7220, 1647 E Main ST C, Plainfield, IN 46168.
Work Location: Skjodt-Barrett, 401 S. Enterprise Blvd., Lebanon, IN 46052.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, Food Production, General Labor, General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Manufacturing, Picker/Packer, Production, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $17.40 - $18.40 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.