Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Our employees are our greatest asset! We're always on the lookout for inspirational leaders who know how to get the best out of their team. As the Lead, you will oversee your assigned team and area in the warehouse to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. Become a part of GXO, and you'll have a starring role in helping us provide exceptional daily solutions for our customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Oversee operational processes to ensure correct inventory levels are maintained and orders are completed accurately and on time
- Review workload and assign tasks to employees
- Properly train and coach the warehouse team and provide positive developmental opportunities; recommend performance improvement actions as needed
- Correctly utilize warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Correctly interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance
- Safely operate various equipment and tools
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
- Track orders and investigate problems
- Catalog and track goods and/or supplies
- Adhere to the 7S program by maintaining a clean environment
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- 1 year of SAP experience
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and handheld scanners
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- 1 year of experience as a supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in inventory control and cycle counting
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.