Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
What would success look like?
- It's all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Valid driver's license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be able to work on the weekends
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance reflects dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- Ability to work in customer storage areas with varying temperatures
Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For additional information, please visit our company website at http://www.libertycoke.com/
Liberty Coca-Cola - Warehouse Video from AppVault Videos on Vimeo.