A family-owned business since 1924, A. Duie Pyle provides a range of integrated transportation and distribution solutions throughout the Northeast. Supported by our vast network of Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) service centers, warehouse facilities, and dedicated locations, we have the ability to offer flexible and seamless integrated solutions tailored to our customer's needs.
Apply below or call (855) 974-6409 Today!
Simply put, when it comes to integrated supply chain solutions, Pyle People Deliver. Our promise is to provide outstanding service as it remains to be our first and foremost mission.
As the Lead Facilities Maintenance Technician for Pyle you will maintain a safe, efficient, and productive building and grounds environment at all ADP properties as assigned.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing applicable preventative maintenance and building repairs (electrical, mechanical, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)
- Maintaining and troubleshooting electrical/burg/fire protection systems, devices, etc.
- Maintaining commercial property components including but not limited to dock plates, overhead doors, fire pumps, fire suppression systems, HVAC filter & belt maintenance, domestic water systems, snow scraping devices, roofs and similar structures, truck./car and man gates and fencing, painting, cleaning, etc.
- Maintaining company property grounds which may include but not limited to lawn care, landscaping, asphaltic and concrete surfaces, snow plowing/shoveling
- Performing property/facility visual inspections to include fire suppression devices, lighting, ingress/egress, OSHA
- Maintaining and organizing files/documentation for applicable facilities
- Mentoring, training & coaching existing/others team of technicians in duties as described above, if any
- Mentoring, coaching and overseeing outside vendors to supplement assigned duties above, as necessary
- Traveling to various locations as needed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess the following:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Verifiable attitude and leadership skills in Facilities Maintenance arena
- Skills required include mechanical, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, welding
- Experiences with gas/oil burners as well as hydraulics are beneficial
- Ability/Willingness to answer/ respond to off-hours calls and/or emergencies
- Advanced licensing in electrical/HVAC or lift truck trades would be a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; MS Office experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk long distances, over diverse terrain, for long periods
- Must be able to climb ladders, work at height, or roofs when required
- Sitting at desk for long periods of time
- Viewing PC monitor and using keyboard for long periods of time
- Using telephone
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.