With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Responsible for tracking inventory and maintaining accurate inventory records and able to research any discrepancies. Display a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, the location of product, and the lay-out of the warehouse, slot location, lost sales, mispicks, pack size and all other applicable product information..
Perks & Benefits: Weekly paychecks.
Shifts: 1st Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire.
Pay Rate: $23.00 - $24.00 / hour
• Monitors product velocity and tracks lost sales and in-house damages
• Researches inventory adjustments and maintain high service levels (low out of stock)
• Initiates date checks, periodic cycle counts as well as quality checks
• Researches mis-slots and quality issues, verifies pick slots and back stock verification
• Use RF system for pallet tracking and warehouse..
• Must be certified on counterbalance.
• Experience with an RF System for pallet tracking.
• Experience with WMS.
Requirements: Background Check, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 40 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Work Location: Staff Management at DB Schenker / Bolton, Bolton, ON L7E3B4.
Job Types: Forklift Operator, General Labor, General Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $23.00 - $24.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.