Food Grade Trailer Pre-Loader (Class A CDL)
Foodliner, Inc. one of the largest food grade bulk carriers in the U.S. is looking for a trailer pre-loader in Nampa, ID. This job involves spotting, dropping, and hooking dry bulk and van trailers. You will be moving several trailers per shift about 2 miles to a 2nd facility.
- Paid Time Off-80 Hours in the First Year!
- Average $70,000-$80,000 per year
- Home Daily!
- Pay is $23.00 per hour with overtime after 40 hours. Planned 60-70 hour work week.
- Shift: Sunday-Thursday 1:30 PM-11:00 PM
- $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $8,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with Employer Match
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Safety Bonus
- Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Orientation and Training
What we need from a Professional Class A Truck Driver:
- Class A CDL
- Must pass all DOT Requirements, Physical Exam, and Drug Test
- Good MVR and safe driving record
- 12 months Class A Tractor Trailer experience
- Must be at least 21 years old