Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Provide management oversight of all aspects of the corporate risk management program.
- Direct the development and implementation of all strategies and plans designed to identify risk and minimize loss costs
- Manage the totality of the Property and Casualty insurance programs, which include All-Risk Property, Motor Truck Cargo, Federal Flood, Boiler and Machinery, General Liability, Automobile Liability, Umbrella, Director and Officers, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary, Crime, Pollution and Workers' Compensation coverages
- Manage the various applications of the Risk Management Information System (RMIS)
- Direct risk management compliance activities at the federal, state and municipal levels
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) guidelines
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree in business, risk management, or accounting or equivalent training in business or risk management
- 10-15 years of experience in a related role
- 5 years in a management position with increasing responsibilities
What Could Set You Apart
- Masters degree
- AIM, AIC, or ARM certification
- CHCM or Professional Member ASSE certification
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.