Salary Range: $79,746-$136,288 + eligble for bonus program
Functions as the Client Manager, National Accounts of the IFF division to provide oversight, leadership and direction over assigned YLA * national account portfolios. Responsible for assuring that profit goals are obtained on the accounts , while continuing to develop and grow the current business. Services frequently cut across many different phases of the supply chain and multiple vendors of the customers.
* A single account or a group of accounts, whose freight spend with YLA exceeds $10m per year.
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop account strategy for long-term profitable growth, consistent with the long range plans and strategy of the business.
- Formulates accurate customer forecasts and contribute to budget and business planning process
- Achieve budgeted sales and budget profit objectives within assigned account. Monitor progress against the budget and alter plans to ensure achievement of the sales budget.
- Assess competitive price position, assuring YLA is competitively priced to maximize sales and profitability within account.
- Demonstrate business acumen; cultivate a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Establish relationships with new clients within the client organization.
- Engage with stakeholders within the organization to build or expand business.
- Continuously gather intelligence, on customers' products/services, competitors, new opportunities, pricing, promotions, products, market climate etc. Report up to leaders about account status as well as the general climate of the market.
- Provide leadership and guidance to account teams in the Branch offices.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree plus seven (7) plus years of global logistics experience, with several in selling to national accounts or equivalent experience
Essential Job Functions
- Understands business implications and decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals to execute best in class operations.
- Analytical: Should be a fact-based decision maker and have a good analytical, problem-solving approach with ability to analyze customers' individual needs. Strong understanding of financials.
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions and to strengthen customer relationships.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world's preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities - through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we're dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world's preferred choice.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. values each individual employee and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.