With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Staff Management - SMX would love to have you join our team! We are currently looking for warehouse assembly associates who will be responsible for working with machine parts to assemble and test out! We have all shifts available, work in a climate controlled environment, health and dental insurance after first paycheck, and you get paid every Friday! We also have a $50 referral bonus and a $500 Retention Bonus! Please ask our recruiters for more details!.
Perks & Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment.
Bonus: $50 Referral Bonus & $500 Retention Bonus!.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $16.50 - $17.00 / hour
- Receives and reviews work order and parts for assembly to conduct testing.
- Coordinates work order from customers schedules.
- Uses tools, presses and a variety of test stands and fixtures.
- Works from blueprints, lists, instructions (verbal and written) applying various procedures.
- Ensures quality of product and follows all safety and housekeeping rules and procedures.
- Adheres to the quality management system and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provides training to other employees in assembly and test methodology as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Have basic computer, math and industrial skills.
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing exp.
- Be mechanically competent.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems & provide solutions.
- Able to perform work accurately & to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and work in a team environment.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 40 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management - SMX, 10711 N 2nd Street, Machesney Park, IL 61115.
Work Location: Staff Management - SMX, 10711 N 2nd Street, Machesney Park, IL 61115.
Job Types: Assembly, General Production, General Warehouse, Manufacturing, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $16.50 - $17.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.