With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Join our team in Greencastle, IN with our premier client, Heartland Automotive, a leading manufacturer of Instrument panels and doors! We have all shifts available and offer long-term, full-time employment with the opportunity of joining our client's team! Start your engines with Staff Management and Apply Today!.
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Casual Dress Code, Other on the spot perks.
Bonus: Weekly Perfect Attendance Bonus: $2.00 per hour ; $250 Referral Bonus.
Shifts: 1st Shift, All Shifts, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Temp to Hire, Full Time, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $13.50 - $18.75 / hour
- Assist in the manufacturing of interior and exterior automotive parts while operating our state of the art machinery.
- Production Associates will assemble small automotive parts, use small tools, handle materials for shipping and receiving, and may perform some injection molding.
- Must be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and be able to stand for the full duration of the shift.
- No experience required, but we prefer any prior knowledge you have!
- We believe in flexibility and learning all jobs, so we ask that you be able to work in any department within the facility to qualify.
- When working with Staff Management, all employees must be quality and safety minded.
Requirements: Background Check, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 40 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management SMX, 1360 Indianapolis RD Suite L, Greencastle, IN 46135.
Work Location: Heartland / Greencastle, IN-7604, Heartland AutomotiveWarren Drive , Greencastle, IN 46135.
Job Types: Assembly, Equipment Operator, General Labor, General Production, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Production, Shipping and Receiving.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $13.50 - $18.75 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.