Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
- Utilizing manifest to pull route, stage freight, and assist Drivers to load and unload trucks
- Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products and other like duties
- must ensure timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately
- Identifying and annotating overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D)
- Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
- Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure safe and secure work environment including all TSA and OSHA guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using a RF scan gun required
- Previous forklift certifications preferred
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have ability to work well with others
- High attention to detail required
- Must have ability to work well with others with little supervision
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. unassisted
- • Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
Additional Job Details :
- High School or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred - 1 years experience
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Position requires employees to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employees must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds unassisted and use pallet jacks and forklifts.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: