The Operations Coordinator will complete administrative processes of the branch (branches) that support operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer satisfaction and profitability. The Operations Coordinator will provide superior customer service and communication to internal and external customers. This position will support the branch financial manager by providing guidance and information that contributes to branch performance and profitability.
This position will be located at the Penske facility at 6800 Essington Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.
• Oversight of accounts receivable process and maintain local collection contacts to support centralized function.
• Monitor weekly and monthly lease, contract maintenance, and special billing, and take the initiative to resolve any issues in a timely fashion. Establish and Control all related processes to support customer service and branch profitability.
• Complete Fleet Service activities such as licensing, permitting, in/out service vehicles, research and process citations.
• Track and coordinate asset outside services such as unit jacket file, wash sheets, fueling and other outside vendor support that is not maintenance related.
• Partner with Fleet Services and establish a collaborative relationship of local / centralized functions to support licensing, permitting, citations and other fleet operations.
• Perform process analyses and reviews in areas such as billing, 1211 reports, credit memos, citations, accounts receivable, licensing and other areas. Investigate and recommend solutions and/or guidance to issues posing a risk to the drivers of profitability.
• Use systems or reports such as Qlikview or AS400 to understand the operational dynamics for problem solving and process improvement.
• Maintains District Personnel Files, JJ Keller reports, complete weekly payroll, and process paperwork for new hires.
• Projects and tasks as assigned by Branch Financial Manager and District Financial Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, degree preferred
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills with an ability to collaborate with branch team members.
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years experience in customer service financial administrative experience requirement
• Agile and quick learner, enjoys collaborative projects and continuous education
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.