Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
Minimum Salary: $37.08 per hour
Maximum Salary: $37.08 per hour
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
This position may be night shift and/or weekend assignment (exact schedule to be determined upon hire)
Maintenance Mechanic Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated effective maintenance experience required .
- Able to troubleshoot difficult equipment problems and perform effective repairs.
- Proven performance of preventative maintenance inspections that identifies all issues.
- Displayed ability to overhaul and install new equipment.
- Demonstrated Ability to perform maintenance on facility support equipment as needed.
- Has correctly generated and completed work orders as assigned .
- Performed equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Displayed effective Diagnostic/troubleshooting & preventative maintenance skill.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical technical aptitude.
- Shown ability to Re-build and fabricante parts as required
- Proven ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics
- Demonstrated Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
?For additional information, please visit our company website at http://www.libertycoke.com/
Liberty Coca-Cola - Warehouse Video from AppVault Videos on Vimeo.