Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
You've built an impressive career, and now you're looking for the next logical step. As the Senior Manager of Transformation Program Portfolio Management, you will be responsible for the transformational & productivity program portfolio management across GXO's Americas & Asia-Pacific (AMAPAC) functional area: HR, IT, Procurement, Sales & Operation Planning and Finance. realization. You will be leading a team of functional project managers involving organizational transformation & change to all areas of the GXO to support the business's long-term strategies & objectives. You will directly report to and provide support to the Head of Business Transformation. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive financial results, transformational improvement in our processes and employee engagement, ensuring a bright future for yourself and GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive program.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Working closely with all functional Executive Leadership Team & functional leaders to manage the GXO transformation and change projects which ranging from coordinating cross-functional engagements, governance control & status check, change management, business process re-design
- Responsible for providing the portfolio management across all business change projects, ensuring key project deliverables are delivered and maintained such as interdependency
management, risks, quality control, benefits realization, reporting and other aspects
- Fully able to leverage and provide guidance/advice on Project Tools including Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, Team, SharePoint/OneDrive to provide support where necessary and/or where requested.
- Maintain and support a Project Portfolio Management system to support the management of projects across GXO
- Provides timely reporting of all transformation projects and programs to Transformation Steering Committee and provide strong governance and oversight of all projects.
- Work with Head of Transformation in supervision and delivery of external resources such as consultancy and third parties in related to transformation
- Work with Head of Transformation on other key priorities projects such as zero-based budgeting and be support key area in improving the GXO's Global Operation Support Center.
- Provides proactive opportunities for improvement, efficiencies, customer excellence that is evidence led and business case driven working towards transformation objectives.
- Active motivation, development, and leadership of managed staff to drive productivity, outcomes, and successful delivery of the transformation objectives.
What you'll need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of program/project management experience
- Experience in the logistics or supply chain industry
- Strong knowledge of vertical supply chain and supply chain systems
- Knowledge and work experience in build fact-bases and mobilize teams; independently identify and develop plans to extract value; develop recommended solutions, framing the issue appropriately for various stakeholder; develop decision support documents for executive level stakeholders;
- Identify resource and capability gaps; Identify risks and develop pragmatic solutions to mitigate; Provide feedback to workstream leads on their activities, adding logical thinking to the discussion; Foster a change culture; Solid financial acumen
It'd be great if you also have:
- MBA degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- Experience in working in private equity, management consulting, or had worked in corporate and/or private equity-owned transformation office team with strong consultative skills and strategic agility
- Proactive, operate at a high pace, and have a bias toward action.
- Have a broad perspective, with pragmatic approaches to issues and roadblocks.
- Strong project management skills with deep experience managing independently across various functions, demonstrating collaborative/consultative approach.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills with the capacity to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees - especially across functional team of all levels in matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience presenting clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.