Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This position will be responsible for executing and managing engineering projects as assigned. Projects may include new product development, design and analysis efforts, product application, and engineering process improvements.
- Management of projects from start to finish.
- Lead execution of design, development, and validation activities from concept to final design.
- Effectively utilize DFMEA to current and new product design.
- Support engineering process improvements.
- Support technical meetings and assist in product support for Sales and external customers alike.
- Inspect and evaluate returned products to assess potential failure modes, application suitability, and design feedback.
- Provide timely and detailed project updates to management as needed.
- Has shared responsibility as part of the Decision Team for authorizing the acceptance of proposed projects within the Product Realization Process.
Bachelor's in engineering, Masters preferred with 7 - 10 years' experience in powertrain system, component design or rotodynamic design with a focus on torsional couplings.
Project Management experience desired.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.