Join a rapidly growing business in the commercial vehicle and financing industry.
This position assists with helping the customer, lender and seller purchase and finance a vehicle.
Primary responsibility will be to handle the day-to-day administrative functions of the retail finance program. Daily interaction with Penske's exclusive lender (Premier Financing - owned by Penske Corp) which will consist of communicating with Penske's sales teams, sales coordinating teams, Premier Financing team, and directly with the lenders (when necessary). This person will review daily reports and tasks to promote efficient finance transactions with the Premier Financing. Will work with Penske's sales and coordinator teams to ensure efficient communication and smooth workflow process. Participate in meetings and conference calls in order to maintain constant communication between lender and Penske when necessary. Will assist the manager in overseeing the relationship with the Premier Financing team and their associated lenders.
- Drive the finance workflow process to support an efficient customer experience by reviewing every transaction and keeping the communication flowing to all parties so that everyone has the most up to date and accurate information.
- Assist in maintaining analytics and reporting tools, in order to accurately report finance results and projections to Penske and Premier management
- Assist with projects to enhance the customer experience and improve the existing processes, and revenue opportunities
- Assist with customer issues related to the finance process, post-sale process, buy back process, and tag title registration as it relates to our dealership services and non-dealer services (when necessary)
- High school diploma required, Associate's degree preferred
- 2 - 4 years Sales or customer service experience
- Must have an understanding of automobile/commercial vehicle financing principles and variables involved in credit dispositions as well as a general knowledge of the lending industry.
- Must be able to handle escalated service calls
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required
- Basic knowledge of trucks is beneficial but not a requirement.
- Should be able to demonstrate ability to delegate assignments to other associates for follow up.
- Some knowledge of process improvement, and ability to think critically is a plus.
- Some knowledge of general procedures of vehicle registration, taxes, and purchasing of vehicles is also a plus.
- Prior experience with Microsoft office and more advanced skills with Excel are essential as this position relies heavily on the use of computer applications.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.