Warehouse Worker - Order Selector - 2nd shift - $23.00 to $31.00/HR - $1500 Sign-On Bonus(Job Number: 2304625)
Warehouse Worker- Order Selector 2nd Shift (Make up to $23 - $31 Per Hour $1,500 Sign On Bonus)
Penske Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates (Order Selectors) to become part of our growing team.
Penske Logistics Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to serve our local communities. Come be part of an exciting team supporting one of Midwest's largest grocery store chains. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits.
Base Pay Rate: $18 HR
$1 Shift Differential HR
*Perfect Attendance Pay:
Up to an additional $3 HR (Monday-Thursday) / $5 HR (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
*Performance Bonus: Up to an additional $10 HR
Penske is holding telephone interviews for various Warehouse Workers of all experience levels.
Call Torey Jackson (314) 824-3547 or send an email to: email@example.com to schedule your appointment. Please make sure to apply on the Penske website prior to scheduling your interview.
Safety Performance Awards
Paid Time Off
Penske Cash Balance Plan
Associate Referral Program
$125 Boot Allowance after 90-days of employment
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team, solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Follow all safety requirements
Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio headset
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the shift
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading via electric pallet jacks.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The associate must be able to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., machinery alarms, medical codes or alarms).
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.