Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
$90K - $120K Annually
Eusu Logistics, having global operating offices in 53 cities of 19 countries around the world, provides our valuable customers with complex distribution service that meets various logistics demands of Shippers in contract logistics business such as freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking, LCL's and buyer's consolidation. With about 900 logistics professionals around the world, Eusu Logistics aims at becoming the best reliable global SCM service provider with responsibilities of growing together with our valuable customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- New business development – Actively identify & secure new business and develop a relationship with the potential clients.
- Serve as primary contact point for incumbent customers and strengthen customer relationships by providing assistance and solutions in a timely manner.
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings with target and incumbent customers to present company solutions and capabilities. Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, sales calls,
presentations and follow-up activities and report to the management on a weekly basis.
- Meet agreed-upon budget targets for revenue/profit, volume and provide countermeasure for any improvement.
- Working close with overseas team for business development, work with Operations team and Account Receivable for any support as needed
- Ensure to adhere company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Min of 3-5 years of FF/NVOCC sales experiences with the proven track of sales record
- Strong skills in Sales and Customer Service
- Well organized, flexible, and proactive
- Must be proficient in MS office and other suit applications
- Current book of business is a plus
- Must be able to legally work in the US and no sponsorship is available
- $90K - $120K Annually. Base salary plus the potential commission structure. (Base salary will be decided based on your experience and record)
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision insurance for employee and dependents after
3 month probationary period
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Car Allowance
- Paid vacations, Sick days and much more
- Full-Time Job