At SIMOS we put people to work - the people who enable leading companies to be more productive and successful. .
Looking for a new opportunity? We're hiring immediately for our premiere client! Work in a clean, spacious environment with an amazing team! Picking, packing, shipping and receiving positions available on multiple shifts. No experience needed, we will train you!.
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Pay Rate: $16.00 / hour
- Able to read, recognize and understand numbers and letters to receive the product.
- Inspect and pack merchandise using correct packaging materials to complete customer orders.
- Will use RF scan gun, tape gun and box cutter. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Environment has daily production goals which includes incentive pay.
- Will work independently and need to be self motivated.
- This is a fast paced warehouse distribution facility.
- Standing the entire duration of the shift.
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 50 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement.
Recruiting Center: SIMOS, 4205 HACKS CROSS ROAD, STE #114, Memphis, TN 38125.
Work Location: SIMOS, Olive Branch, MS 38654.
Job Types: General Labor, General Production, General Warehouse, Material Handler, Production, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $16.00 - $16.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.