With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Apply with Staff Management - SMX in Edgerton, KS! We are hiring for multiple positions within our warehouse. We offer weekly paychecks, casual dress environment, and health benefits!
- 1st Shift - 7:00AM to 3:30PM
- 2nd Shift - 4:00PM to 12:30AM
- Weekend Shift - Friday through Sunday - 6:00AM to 6:30PM
- Part-Time Weekend Shift - Saturday and Sunday - 6:00AM to 6:30PM
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Casual Dress Code, Advancement Opportunities.
Bonus: Shift differential offered!.
Shifts: All Shifts, Weekend Shifts.
Employment Types: Full Time, Part Time, Temp to Hire.
Pay Rate: $15.50 - $17.50 / hour
The following job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Manages to pick ticket orders by pulling warehouse items off shelves based on number, size, quality, and quantity.
- Ensures picking accurately while keeping products separated and organized within a good rotation.
- Monitoring product quality frequently reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Packing products securely and getting it ready for transportation.
- Reporting any discrepancies
- Inventory/Quality Control
- A lot of walking, standing, squatting, bending and lifting required.
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs
- Clear communication skills
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 30 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Work Location: Staff Management - SMX, 30900 W. 185th St, Edgerton, KS 66021.
Job Types: Assembly, Distribution, Forklift Operator, General Labor, General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse, Maintenance.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $15.50 - $17.50 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.