Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
XPO requires all employees conducting in person work at the Greenwich headquarters to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination before their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or protected religious reasons, you can seek a reasonable accommodation.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide concierge-level support to key business leaders. You'll also partner with other professionals across the enterprise to achieve strategic and business targets. In this important role, you'll support senior leaders on our corporate team. Put your skills to work for us and we'll give you the tools, resources and support to build a career you're not only proud of, but one you'll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage the offices of the Chief Communications Officer and other finance executives of a global organization
- Maintain accurate calendars with an understanding of prioritizing important deliverables
- Participate in highly-confidential meetings and provide accurate transcription and documentation
- Draft high-level presentations, communications and documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Plan and arrange domestic and international travel itineraries and accommodations
- Collaborate with other team members to organize various corporate events
- Lead various engagement activities for the corporate organization
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 or more years of experience in an administrative or executive support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and meet deadlines
- Typing speed of at least 80+ wpm (as typing is a critical skill for this position, we encourage you to review and practice your typing skills throughout your application process here: https://goo.gl/ZTP293)
It'd be great if you also have:
- An eye for detail, meticulous grammar and tons of creativity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality surrounding company materials and information
- Highly-organized work style with excellent interpersonal skills
- A "no job is too big or too small" attitude
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.