Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Conduct regular inventory cycle counts
• Record count results and discrepancies
• Resolve inventory discrepancies including: researching customer claims, cycle count for missing product, adjust inventory quantities, print labels, handle damaged inventory, disposing of inventory.
• Utilize Warehouse Management System
What Experience You Need
• High school diploma or (GED) and 1 to 3 years office experience or equivalent training
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
• Basic math skills
What Could Set You Apart
• Forklift experience
• Experience with AS 400
• Ability to occasionally stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to work in sub-freezing temperatures.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.