The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide compensation analysis and consultation to all levels of management. This support includes Bonus, Merit, Service vehicle and Variable pay projects. The role will also be responsible to support our HRIS partnership, and managing the compensation exception and audit reporting. Additionally, this position will provide system testing and updates to Oracle HCM system.
• Assist in Discretionary bonus and merit processes.
• Prepare Discretionary bonus eligibility files and auditing the eligibility flags in the systems.
• Create and maintain year end project plan/timeline. Coordinate activity and collaborate effort with HRIS and HRIT.
• Track and process all plan exceptions and adjustments, audit calculations and assignments. Ensure data integrity and timely payment of awards. This includes preparing and submitting files to Payroll.
• Assist Project Neo team for testing and retesting of the processes.
• Assist the monthly merit process, opening and closing the plans, Plan audits, and communication with HR and supervisor.
• Lead the Service vehicle process and prepare the eligibility file and system updation for the annual imputed values changes.
• Assist Broad compensation group regarding Annual Salary Grade updation, data validity etc.
• Evaluate business processes, uncovering areas for improvement and identifying system errors.
• Proactive communication to internal and field teams when changes are made.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Human Resources required, or must have equivalent and relevant compensation experience.
• 6 years Compensation experience required, preferably in a multi-state environment.
• Experience with variable pay plans, budget and structure activities, and job evaluation (point-factor methodology) preferred.
• 3 years HR/Finance Analytics strongly preferred.
• CCP required or willingness to obtain within 1-2 years of entering the role.
• PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred
• Internal Penske field experience a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Excel skills required. Access and PowerPoint preferred.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.