Responsible for managing the day-to-day bonus and merit processes within the department with a focus on process improvement, compliance, customer service, and building relationships with business partners. Supervise and develop a team of compensation analysts supporting PTL and PL business units. Provide compensation consultation and guidance supporting implementation of Oracle HCM platform. Liaison between Compensation and HRIS to ensure systems meet business needs and requirements.
• Lead and oversee bonus and merit processes
• Prepare bonus eligibility files and support PL formal bonus process as needed.
• Create and maintain year end project plan/timeline. Coordinate activity and collaborate effort with HRIS and HRIT.
• Track and process all plan exceptions and adjustments, audit calculations and assignments. Ensure data integrity and timely payment of awards. This includes preparing and submitting files to Payroll.
• Communication to managers throughout the bonus process, including delivering final results to Plan Managers
• Create and deliver training to Plan Managers on system use and processes.
• Complete Mid-Year Audit and conduct ongoing system updates to drive process improvement.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Ensure Bonus Documentation and Compliance
• Support review and redesign of bonus plan documents.
• Prepare master inventory of plan design and eligibility requirements for integration into Oracle HCM.
• Maintain all plan summary documents to ensure any changes or updates are captured and communicated.
• Streamline the document creation/management process, find ways to drive efficiencies.
• Meet with department leaders regarding bonus plan measures and seek clarifications as needed.
Systems and Reporting / Systems Enhancements
• Serve as the subject matter expert supporting project NEO improvements
• Evaluate business processes, uncovering areas for improvement and identifying system errors.
• Write business requirements for new code/changes/enhancements.
• Partner with IT and HRIS to develop and implement solutions. Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements. Perform user acceptance testing.
• Proactive communication to internal and field teams when changes are made.
• Bachelor's degree required or must have equivalent and relevant compensation experience.
• Master's degree preferred
• CCP / CSCP certification preferred
• 6 years of Compensation or HR Analytics experience required.
• General understanding of compensation practices and pay laws and regulations.
• Experience working with and analyzing large volumes of data and presenting findings in a meaningful way.
• 2 years of Penske field experience preferred
• In-depth knowledge of compensation systems preferably Oracle, MarketPay, and ERI
• Advanced Excel skills required, Access and PowerPoint a plus.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location if required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.