Call 866-322-6107 with any questions.
CDL A preferred
What's different about Gordon Food Service Fleet Shops?
- Extensive onboarding and continuous training to keep your skills up to date
- Hourly rates - no flat rates - we pay you for the time it takes to complete the job with quality
- Lifts - no pits for your safety
- Pipe over fill stations - no rolling carts and messy spills
- Clean organized parts room - efficient, saving you time
- We provide the heavier, specialty tools - you bring the basics
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunities to grow your future within our company
Location: 10901 38th Street, Kenosha WI 53144
- Pay: Our Apprentice, Skilled, Certified and Master technicians are paid based on experience ranging from $22.16 - $28.45 along with a $1.50 incentive. Also there is a $1.00 shift differential for both 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Hours: Sunday - Thursday 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hrs/week NO FLAT RATES
- $1000/yr tool allowance
- $100/yr boot allowance
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Generous Profit Sharing Plan
- 401k with match up to 4%
- You must be 18 years of age or older (required)
- Valid, unrestricted state-issued driver's license (required)
- Diesel tractor trailer experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in English (required) - writing, speaking, and reading
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 100 pounds
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Please click Apply Below and Complete the Application that follows for consideration.
The application will take no more than 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.
You are still welcome to call us at 866-322-6107 as well.