Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
XPO requires all employees conducting in person work at the Greenwich headquarters to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination before their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or protected religious reasons, you can seek a reasonable accommodation.
As the Senior Analyst, Social Media, you will use your knowledge and experience in social media and digital to increase engagement with employees and customers. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Write and proofread copy for social media and leadership
- Craft responses to customers and detractors every day, then route customer complaints to the appropriate teams for resolution
- Develop a pipeline of content for sharing XPO stories on social media, and follow relevant industry trends for third-party content opportunities to build audiences and grow engagement
- Analyze success of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram campaigns using Talkwalker platform
- Present reports, findings, and recommendations to leadership teams
- Help populate and manage master social media calendar in Khoros platform
- Research new social media trends and present them to the global communications team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 year of related work experience in social and digital media
- Strong Microsoft Office experience (PowerPoint and Excel) and PC skills
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or a Social Science
- Exceptional attention to detail and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and get along with diverse personalities
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
Be part of something big. #PIQ
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.