Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
You know the future holds endless possibilities, so you like to plan, strategize and dream big. As the Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis, you will partner with assigned corporate department leaders by preparing financial reports, analyses and forecasts, and by working with key stakeholders to achieve objectives. In this role, you'll have the ability to positively affect GXO's future through advice and counsel while creating long-term success for the company and for yourself.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assist in the budgeting, planning and forecasting processes, working cross-functionally to influence stakeholders
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of forecast models including: KPI's, Revenue, Margin, EBITDA, operating expenses, Capex and free cash flow
- Handle risks and opportunities across multiple lines of business to ensure accurate forecasting
- Generate, maintain, and ensure accuracy of financial and operational scorecards for various lines of businesses as part of the daily/weekly/monthly financial review process; determine key drivers of over/under performance
- Develop tools for early identification of cost-savings opportunities and make recommendations
- Assist in Monthly Operating Reviews through preparation of schedules and presentations for senior management that clearly communicate operational and financial performance, as well as issues requiring intervention, status updates and suggested solutions
- Complete ad hoc reporting to support multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional matrix environment, balancing their needs and perspectives to maximize the company's interests
- Complete competitive analysis to determine market trends and company performance against the market
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), including budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills with the ability to create complex formulas
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA, CMA, CFA or applicable professional designation
- Solid communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex financial concepts to various user groups
- Ability to think critically and leverage available resources to troubleshoot reporting issues and data anomalies
- Solid drive to seek continuous improvement in reports and processes during companywide growth and expansion
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.