Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
As the Inventory Specialist II, your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Ensure quality assurance processes and procedures are followed
- Perform product counts
- Stage materials within designated areas
- Operate all necessary warehouse equipment and tools
- Utilize a warehouse management system to maintain appropriate work documents
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of experience in warehouse operations and/or inventory
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime as needed
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and greater than 50 lbs. occasionally
- Move materials weighing up to 500 lbs. using wheeled carts
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.