- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Employer Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- 401(k) and Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
The purpose of this position is to perform routine maintenance on all trailers. The primary goal is to ensure that the trailers have all necessary parts and to perform minor repairs and give attention to equipment deficiencies found on routine inspections / PM's.
Pay: $19 - $24
- Monday - Friday & every other Sat
- Est 7:00am - 5:00pm or 8:00am - 5:00pm
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on all trailers.
- Ensure safety and compliance by conducting DOT inspections on trailers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on trailers.
- Evaluate equipment and make recommendations for improvements and/or take preventative maintenance action.
- Able to perform basic diagnostics and repairs.
- Complete written repair orders on every unit worked on.
- Use jack stands and proper PPE to perform all work.
- Welding and fabrication of trailer components.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to recognize, communicate, and repair deficiencies found.
- Welding experience required (steel and/or aluminum).
- Ability to work outside under adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills.
- Ability to inspect, repair, and replace worn out or damaged components.
Education & Experience
- High school Degree or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a valid driver's license.
- Two or more years of trailer repair experience preferred.
Fraley and Schilling / 1955 Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.