Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
As a Customer Service Representative II, you will ensure that we deliver on our promise of outstanding service. You'll work with customers, business partners and drivers to make sure we are meeting our commitments and delighting our customers at every step of the experience. To succeed in this role, you'll need to be extraordinary at multitasking and delivering solutions that move multiple projects forward toward completion. As a part of the GXO team, you'll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide daily freight solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assist customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of delivery routes
- Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role within a call center, answering and responding to customers, resolving problems and issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business-related applications
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Solid customer service skills with the drive to resolve issues
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.