Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Conduct new hire orientation
• Coordinate forklift training for new hires, transfers, and refreshers and annual trainings
• Administer safety and loss control policies and procedures
• Follow-up on accident investigations
• Identify safety concerns. Recommend measures to reduce accidents and hazards
• Ensure compliance with all company policies, as well as all Federal, State, and OSHA regulations
• Conduct pre-shift safety meetings and attend start up meetings in facilities
• Develop and monitor facility safety program
• Conduct safety audits
• Assist in the installation and implementation of RF Scanning
• RF Scanning troubleshooting and problem resolution
What Experience You Need
• 3 plus years warehousing/logistics experience preferred
• Associates Degree or equivalent additional experience
What Could Set You Apart
- Experienced with AS/400 and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with WMS and RF
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-task oriented, to cover numerous activities within assigned region
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.