Call 866-322-6107 with any questions.
Maintenance Technician- Level 3
Location: 630 John Hancock Rd, Taunton MA
The backbone of any organization is a team that is dedicated to keeping things in order. Our valued maintenance teams keep things running, our business in motion, and our customers successful. As a maintenance mechanic with Gordon Food Service, you'll have the opportunity to be hands-on with building schematics/blueprints, hydraulics, electrical troubleshooting, HVAC systems, conveyor systems, building maintenance, cranes, hi-speed doors, and more. We have high standards for safety, stability, and training to ensure our people are safe and that our business is always running at top performance. We offer a clean organized parts room and we provide the heavier specialty tools; you just bring the basics. Be part of a skilled team that offers respect, expertise, and professional development!
Schedule: Monday-Friday. Start Time: 3:30pm-12am
Pay:32.31 per hour (includes 2nd Shift Premium)
- Annual $500 tool allowance and $150 yearly shoe allowance
Total Rewards at GFS
- Affordable benefits plans start day one!
- Weekly pay
- Wellness reimbursement
- Profit sharing & 401(k) with company match
- Emergency child and elder care
- 95% of leadership is hired from within GFS - start your career here!
- No travel required
Does this look like you?
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Powered Industrial Vehicle certification required
- Three years previous machine repair experience OR an equivalent combination of education and training. Previous experience in forklift repair
- You'll be asked to do work in high places, freezing cold spaces, inside/outside, and anywhere within the building where you are needed
- Successful passing of drug screen and background check
- Able to lift/move up to 100 lbs during your shift
- Gordon Food Service encourages veterans and active military members to apply!
Equipment / Tools / Technology:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Networked printer/copier/facsimile machine
- Google Apps (Chrome, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc...)
- Telephone & voicemail
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Various power and hand tools
- Voltage Ammeter & Ohmmeter (VOM) to measure voltage, current and resistance
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Please click Apply Below and Complete the Application that follows for consideration.
The application will take no more than 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.
You are still welcome to call us at 866-322-6107 as well.