Now Hiring up to $23.50 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center
8001 N. Virginia St, Reno NV 89506
Recruiting Office Hours:
Monday -Thursday 10:00am to 2:00pm
In Observance of the Holiday the Recruiting Office will be CLOSED Monday May 29th, 2023
As a member of our Fulfillment Center and Warehouse Team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and inclusive team, dedicated to helping you grow while working in a safety-first environment. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time and Part Time Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80 hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned, before your regular payday!
What you'll do:
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) and material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- Forklift Operators also perform a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- In summary, you will focus on providing excellent customer service and take pride and great care with every order you fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Understand and adhere to our safety guidelines and procedures.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g.,. Reach Truck, Order Pick, Dock Stocker, Turret Truck, Double Walkie Rider, Walkie Stacker, Movexx/Amigo.
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com .
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com .