The Maintenance Coordinator at our Stockton branch will complete maintenance customer service, inventory and administrative processes of the branch (branches) that support maintenance operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer satisfaction and profitability. The Maintenance Coordinator will provide superior customer service and communication to internal and external customers. Support the branch financial manager by providing guidance and information that contributes to branch performance and profitability.
The Maintenance Coordinator role has responsibilities in the two main areas of Parts Administration and Service Counter Support. Each associate will have a unique accountability list as outlined by their Branch Financial Manager. The list of Key Responsibilities shown below includes all areas.
Maintenance Service Customer Support
• Maintain Service Net Planner with PMs campaigns, repairs from drive-ins, call-ins, and 24/7 calls, and off lease/on lease. Start R/O's, schedule pick-ups and vendor outside work.
• Partner with Centralized PM Scheduling Operations and Outside RO Management teams to foster collaboration in support of the customer.
• Greet customers at the location and provide quality phone service. Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and scheduling.
• Full oversight of inventory productivity at the branch(es) for timely service support while mitigating risk of inventory loss.
• Maintain optimal inventory levels through ordering parts according to sourcing procedure ensuring suppliers deliver purchases defect-free and on-time through partnering with Centralized Parts Ordering on a daily basis.
• Receive and store parts in an organized and easily accessible manner. Ensure that updates to PartsNet occur timely, complete frequent inventory cycle counts and ensure parts are available when needed.
• Manage the new & used battery inventory and ensure that tires are on hand in the right quantity and specifications in an organized manner.
• Ensure warranty items are shipped and are received on time, as well as follow-up on returns and warranty-grams in partnership with the warranty department.
• Perform process analyses and reviews in areas such as Inventory, maintenance profitability, warranty campaigns, cycle counts, RO reviews and other areas. Investigate and recommend solutions and/or guidance to issues posing a risk to the drivers of profitability.
• Use systems such as ServiceNet or AS400 to understand the operational dynamics for problem solving and process improvement.
• Projects and tasks as assigned by Branch Financial Manager and District Financial Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, degree preferred
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills with an ability to collaborate with branch team members.
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years experience in customer service and operations experience required
• 2 years working in service and parts department preferred
• Agile and quick learner, enjoys collaborative projects and continuous education
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.