Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Answer telephones, direct calls, manage calendars and arrange appointments
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities and business transactions
• Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
• Inventory, count, weight, measure, order and organize materials
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, and personal computers
What Experience You Need
• High school diploma or (GED) preferred, or at least one year related work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Calculators, Desktop computers, Photocopiers
• Basic math skills
• Customer service skills
What Could Set You Apart
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.