Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Responsible for ensuring safe operations as well as compliance with all OSHA regulations, all applicable laws, and Pilot's Corporate Policies.
- Effectively train, supervise, coach and evaluate all direct reports to foster good communications and morale.
- Reviews operational key performance measures monthly as well as benchmarking data to drive any required correctional or improvement strategies.
- Maintain operation by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies and regulations.
- Flexible work hours/schedule including weekends/holidays.
- Responsible for ongoing process analysis of operational systems, procedures, and staffing to drive continuous improvement in operating efficiencies.
- Understanding of TSA regulations
- 24/7 accessibility via phone.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service background preferred
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to interact with customers and other stations
- Ability to read key elements of financial statements in support of functional role responsibilities
- Read, write, and speak English
- Understand of necessary legal and regulatory documents
Additional Job Details :
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business (work experience in a managerial role can be substituted instead)
- Minimum of five years of operations management, preferably in transportation and logistics
- Experience with DOT regulations
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
- If applicable
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: