Diesel Shop Assistant
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Employer Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- 401(k) and Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off
Now hiring Diesel Shop Assistant with the responsibilities to perform a variety of basic maintenance functions. Entry level position- no experience required.
Pay: $15 - $17
- Monday - Wednesday & every other weekend or
- Wednesday - Friday & every other weekend
- 4:00am - 4:00pm, 6:00am - 6:00pm
- 8:00am - 8:00pm- depends on what's available
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus-Must meet performance goals and measurements.
- Pay-out over 6 month period.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning duties in shop and trucks
- Assist with fueling trucks
- Assist Diesel Mechanics as needed
- Assist with tractor and trailer inspections
- Prepare equipment and tools for use
- Change tires
- Drive company vehicle when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Fraley and Schilling / 1955 Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.