Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm
At GXO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Inventory Control Analyst, you will prepare operational investigation of services, projects, and general business. We will equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach your career goals.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Maintain databases, extract information, and develop metrics to measure and improve overall performance
- Research performance and productivity data, and error rates
- Research and address root cause for inventory transaction errors
- Develop and maintain reporting tools to support business decisions
- Research reports to identify operational issues throughout departments
- Prepare related reports, graphs, charts, presentations, and other documents to support analyses
- Recommend process or system changes through inventory analyses
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in inventory control within a comprehensive supply chain or logistics environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills (macros, v-lookups, etc.)
- Support experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
- Experience converting raw data into actionable information
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience preparing, importing, and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Experience in a finance-related role
- SAP experience
- Ability to create solutions-based reports to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Understanding of fundamental warehouse operations and supply chain structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.