Call 866-322-6107 with any questions.
Location: 342 Gordon Industrial Ave, Shepherdsville, KY
Schedule: 2nd shift, 5:30pm-4:00am,
Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts!
Benefits start on day 1!
401K starts on day 1!
Profit sharing after 90 days!
Do you have a passion for automotive and diesel maintenance? Our 11 fleet shops across the US maintain over 3,000 tractors and trailers (reefer units) for our private, company-owned fleet. Gordon Food Service delivers daily to restaurants, healthcare operations, and schools so our customers depend on us- and we depend on our fleet techs for excellence! Extensive onboarding and continuous training to keep your skills up to date. Earn hourly rates, not flat rates; we pay you for the time it takes to complete the job the right way. We offer lifts for your safety, a clean organized parts room, and we provide the heavier specialty tools; you just bring the basics. Be part of a skilled team that offers respect, expertise, and professional development.
Pay: Potential to earn $37.77/hour.
- Our apprentice, skilled, certified, and master technicians are paid based on experience ranging from $22.16-34.56/hour, plus a $1.56/hour incentive.
- Additional $1.00/hour shift differential for both 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Additional $0.65/hour CDL A bonus.
- Annual $1,000 tool allowance and $150 boot allowance, plus a quarterly safety bonus
- Affordable benefits plans start day one!
- Weekly pay
- Wellness reimbursement
- Profit sharing & 401(k) with company match
- Emergency child and elder care
- 95% of leadership is hired from within GFS - start your career here!
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid, unrestricted state-issued driver's license
- Diesel tractor trailer experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in English- writing, speaking, and reading
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 100 pounds
- Gordon Food Service encourages veterans and active military members to apply
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Please click Apply Below and Complete the Application that follows for consideration.
The application will take no more than 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.
You are still welcome to call us at 866-322-6107 as well.