Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Support the development of costing and pricing models for warehousing and value added service solution proposals that support company's revenue growth and profitability improvement
• Develop and calculate pricing structures for new and existing customers
• Work with cross functional teams (Engineering, IT, FP&A, PMO, Transport, etc.) on understanding customer operations and obtaining detailed cost estimates in order to develop commercial terms and pricing new business proposals
• Lead and organize pricing review meetings and collaboration among various departments
• Prepare accurate and professional cost estimates, pricing, and financial analyses for customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) packages, sales proposals, and Americold capital
What Experience You Need
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics. MBA and/or certifications a plus
• 2+ years in financial analysis, pricing, or a logistics-related role
• Highly proficient computer skills in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Experience in financial statement analysis and financial modeling
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW
What Could Set You Apart
- Utilize data reporting tools such as BPC, SAP, Microsoft Power BI and other tools as necessary to deliver data driven decisions to senior management
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.