- Rising Senior graduating in December 2024 or May 2025
- Working towards degree in Finance or related field
- Will be working in a hybrid environment in Atlanta, GA
Gain hands-on experience in areas such as marketing, human resources, information technology, sales, operations, finance, logistics, business development, merchandising, and/or other departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Prepares and delivers insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Produces findings and draws conclusions from analyses. Makes oral and written recommendations to management.
- Executes tasks directly related to functional projects and/or process improvements.
- Communicates issues and roadblocks related to areas of responsibility.
- May assist in research or special projects in a variety of areas in order to fulfill business initiatives and meet business objectives.
Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or supervisor.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a related field.
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We value the diversity of our people.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.