At ISCO, we put high value on appreciation and respect, and provide you with an opportunity to really make a difference. ISCO is a family owned and operated company born and raised in Louisville, KY that is focused on our team members' growth. ISCO offers a standard benefits package of medical/dental/vision, and a 401k! ISCO Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that specializes in HDPE, working with leading edge technology that makes us a market leader. ISCO also provides all tools/equipment and PPE.
The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing fusion equipment in a distribution plant or field environment by performing the following duties:
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair; small diesel/gas engines, centrifugal pumps, generators, electrical circuits and hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Maintain all rental fusion equipment to keep it in working order; troubleshoot and repair damaged equipment; perform scheduled maintenance
- Maintain records of service, repairs and scheduled maintenance
- Complete 24-hour check-ins and machine checklists
- Enter and maintain records of rental equipment in computer system
- Prepare equipment for shipping; repair quotes for customers; write repair orders
- Locate required parts utilizing local vendor and/or vendor websites
- May be expected to repair Fabrication shop equipment as needed and provide field support for trouble shooting equipment repairs
- Previous experience with computers for order entry, parts ordering, and email is a plus
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Applicant should possess ability to meet deadlines, work flexible hours, and work in a team environment
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical demands: occasional lifting, standing, climbing is frequently required. ISCO is a drug free workplace.
- Job requires the ability to use independent judgment and work both independently and, in a team setting.
- Experience in a leadership role is preferred.