Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Receiving Clerk position is critical to the daily receipt, verification, data entry to business system (Epicor) and processing of domestic commercial, military, and international bearings from all customers and purchased goods from all suppliers. The Receiving Clerk records quantities, part numbers, serial numbers and all other pertinent information related with bearing repair process per customer purchase order/packing slip to ensure compliance with established procedures. In addition, daily activities include interaction with all inbound courier services (UPS, Fed-Ex etc.) to support the induction of bearings to Customer Service (Contract Review).
- Receives and process customer supplied bearings and purchased goods utilizing ERP system, Epicor per established procedures
- Ensures storage of received goods are compliant with established internal control procedures
- May operate fork lift and other warehouse equipment as required
- Records and maintains control of all received items. Coordination with customer service for received items and launch of quote approved bearings.
- Additional responsibility in packaging/sealing required when needed.
- High School-Grad equivalent of general diploma with 3+ years in shipping/receiving or related
- Warehouse management experience in an aerospace/manufacturing a plus
- Receiving and storage/packaging of parts
- Ability to manage/monitor daily receiving requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Accurate Data entry skills
- Works independently with minimal supervision
Pay Range: $20 - $25 hr.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.