Do you love travel, hands-on work and meeting new people? Our team of Field Technicians have a one-of-a-kind role that values independent work, problem solving, customer assistance, and seeing a job through from start to finish. The ideal Field Technician will thrive in a variety of environments throughout the United States.
ISCO is a family-owned and operated piping company with strong focus on our team members growth. We are looking for great people with a strong work ethic who love to work with their hands, but have the professional skills to be the face of ISCO on site.
Annual Pay Range: $68,000 - $86,000
In addition to a great pay scale, we offer a full benefits package with medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with an employer match on 401k contributions! You will also have a company truck and cell phone.
- Provide HDPE Piping solutions to customers via plastic pipe welding and fusion services
- Troubleshoot simple machine issues (hydraulic/mechanical/electrical) with help of extensive support team to maximize productivity while on job site
- Apply principals of plastic welding and experience to complex requirements
- Communicate with customer on job site and act as a liaison with sales person
- Adhere to safety requirements while on site, training, traveling, and fabricating in yards
- Continually increase skills and experience through training and on-the-job instruction
- Provide in-person training and certification to customers
- Assist with fabrication and/or shipping needs at local plant when field work is not available
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- This is a safety-sensitive position and is subject to pre-employment, pre-job, and post-incident drug and/or alcohol testing
- ISCO/McElroy fusion training and testing, manufacturers' electro-fusion certification, First Aid and MSHA safety training certifications are all offered as part of the training.
- Facilitate knowledge and use of hand tools
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret technical instructions in mathematical and diagram form
- Proficient with technology (will utilize email and iPhone apps heavily on the job)
- High School Diploma/GED and valid driver's license required
- Physical Demands:
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Frequent exertion of force up to 25 pounds to move objects
- Constant standing, stooping, crouching, reaching, climbing or balancing and walking are required
- Work Environment:
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions
- Frequent exposure to heat, not weather related
- Occasional exposure to humid conditions, heights, or below grade conditions, resulting in weather extremes
- Work environment exposes individual to loud noises from moving equipment and machines in a plant environment
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
Yes. Regular travel by car and flight and consistent overnight stays required often.