Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3:00pm
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we look for leaders who can inspire their teams to succeed. As Lead II, you will oversee the warehouse and its employees to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. If you're excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with GXO Logistics.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Properly train and coach warehouse employees, review workloads and assign tasks
- Oversee processes to ensure inventory and orders are completed accurately and on time
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Recommend development opportunities and/or discipline for employees
- Interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance
- Safely operate various equipment and tools
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and handheld scanners
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.