Ocean Air Agent Freight Forwarding
Has at least 2 year of experience working at a FREIGHT FORWARDING Company.
They are a global logistics company with headquarters in Hong Kong, SAR. Starting in 2006 in Asia, our business has expanded very quickly, and we now have offices in all the key markets worldwide. Everyone here strives to satisfy the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamlessly integrated technology. Our services include air and ocean freight consolidation and forwarding, bonded warehouse, customs clearance, vendor consolidation, distribution, and other value-added logistics services.
- Manage shipments end-to-end from booking at origins to delivery for ocean, air, and domestic shipments.
- Communicate all expectations to carriers – paying extra attention to special requirements, assuring the carrier can meet all requirements.
- Receives and processes various documents for accuracy, which requires operational knowledge of customers, carriers, and procedures.
- Enters various operational/customer data in software systems, works to identify missing or potential operational or service concerns, and communicates with appropriate groups as necessary to resolve.
- Addresses various internal and external customer questions and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers, and other needs; forwards complex or escalated customer needs as appropriate.
- Tracks orders and shipments and assists with tracing as needed.
- Assists with running and summarizing operational reports and details; presents information to co-workers or supervisors are needed.
- Interfaces with airlines, ocean shipping, truck and related carriers to understand requirements.
- Assists with preparing information required for quotes or addressing potential services; may provide more standard to complex quotes.
- Develops working relationships with internal and external customers, assists with account management such as maintaining customer profiles, details and service needs.
- Creates and processes invoices, reviews for operational accuracy, and works with customers on questions and payment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understanding and following policies and procedures.
- Tracking and tracing basic shipments or products.
- Must have high proficiency of understanding of INCO Terms
- Understanding of providers, carriers, and services in related supply chain environments.
- Communicating potential concerns or delays.
- - Operating in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Operating in both a team and individual contributor environment.
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
- Preparing basic reports, queries, and operational information.
- Must have high proficiency Cargowise Operating System
- Must be able to read, write and speak Mandarin Chinese fluently
- Years of Experience: 2-5 Years of International Freight Forwarding experience with ocean and air products
- Fluent in Chinese and / or Spanish is a plus
- Remote work is not permitted.
- All employees must report to work to the office.
- $62,500 - $70 year paid in twice month increments
- 14 days of Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Benefits – Your choice to pick the package
- 401K – Your choice to enroll or not