Join our amazing Groveport Distribution Center!
If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Home Depot, is ready for you! As one of the largest industrial distributors in North America, we provide a broad range of products and value-add services to pro customers with businesses and clients in the living space maintenance, repair, and operations sector. Through distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, our 12,000+ associates provide localized, customer-driven services including next-day and direct-ship options, diversified logistics, and innovative solutions that contribute to our customer's success
HD Supply Offers our Warehouse Team Amazing Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday - Friday Schedule / Various Shifts Available
- 30+ Benefit Resources/Plans
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Up to 15 Days of Paid Time Off + Parental Leave Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marketplace Discounts: Perks at Work, Pet Insurance, Fit Bit
- Wellness Programs: WW at Work/WW for Diabetes, Employee Assistance Program, Go365, Tobacco Cessation
- Opportunities for Biannual Performance and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Prior experience working in multiple departments in a distribution center.
Previous experience operating material handling equipment.
Ability to understand written material.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We offer our associates a workplace of accountability and empowerment as well as quality work that is essential to the teams' success - all while thanking and rewarding our associates for their unique contributions
Works in multiple departments within a distribution center, including case pick, shipping, receiving, returns, loading, order processing, and replenishment. Operates material handling equipment to move inventory within the facility.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Uses material handling equipment to locate and deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated areas.
- Assists with staging and loading orders into trucks for customer delivery.
- Verifies quantity and quality of incoming products from vendors and distribution centers.
- Uses packing list information to collect items for customer orders, including building and wrapping pallets of products.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear and defects and notifies management of inventory issues.
- Returns misplaced products to proper storage areas.
- Maintains a clean working environment in accordance with company safety policies.
- Performs inventory control functions as needed.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:
HDS provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision plans
Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
401(K) with company match
Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
Paid Sick Time
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Whole Life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including market data, experience, skills, internal equity and other factors.
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We value the diversity of our people.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.