With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
We are seeking Production Associates to join an elite team in the aluminum manufacturing industry in Lancaster, PA. As an entry level production employee, you could end up in one of many departments including the Cast House (where scrap aluminum gets melted into ingots) to the Hot or Cold Mill (where coils are made and customized to our customers specs) to Pack/Ship (who help deliver our finished product on time). Our entry level production employees will work rotating shifts and be available for overtime to safely create and deliver on what our customer needs..
Perks & Benefits: Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Advancement Opportunities.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Pay Rate: $24.45 / hour
- Operate mobile equipment
- Ability to rotate 12 hour shifts
- Ability to work overtime
- Read and follow all safety rules and regulations, standard operating procedures and quality standards
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Complete required paperwork and data entry
- Wear provided personal protective equipment (face masks, hard hat, earplugs, safety glasses, gloves, reflective vest, arm guards, metatarsal safety shoes)
- Must be able to bend, stand, squat, walk, push/pull and lift (on an occasional basis a maximum of 50 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 25 pounds)
- Must be able to adapt to temperature and environmental extremes such as hot to cold, dust, dirt, chemicals and elevated noise levels
Requirements: Background Check, Must be at least 18 years old., required education: No Education Requirement.
Work Location: Arconic, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Job Types: General Production, General Warehouse, Manufacturing, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $24.45 - $24.45 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.